I love open source! I have several projects on my own as well as contributions to the projects of other people.
My own projects
My own projects are mostly related to organizing CTF contests.
This is a platform for both task-based and attack-defence CTFs. There are many repositories, of which the project is comprised, that is why all of them were moved to Themis Project organization on GitHub.
- dotfiles – my own dotfiles
- blank – a custom theme for oh-my-zsh
- vagrant-helpers – Vagrant environment customization helpers
- devcert – A tool for creation X509 certificates without a hassle
- beakeredis – Extending beaker (cache & session module) to use Redis backend
- tls-cookbook – Chef cookbook to deploy SSL/TLS certificates
- ssh-private-keys-cookbook – Chef cookbook to deploy OpenSSH private keys
- yarn-cookbook – Chef cookbook to install Yarn package manager